What is ViciDial?
What can it do for your Call Center/Contact Center needs?
- VICIdial is a fully featured Call Center application that offers Inbound ACD, Outbound Predictive Dialing, Inbound Email handling, Web-configurable IVRs, Skills-based agent routing, Voicemail boxes, Full call recording, PBX functionality and much more.
- VICIdial is the most popular Contact Center Solution with the agent screen is available in 16 different languages, and with options to easily create your own custom translations as well. It has users running VICIdial at call centers from 5 to 500 agents, handling over a million calls a day at the larger installations.
- VICIdial in addition to being a Dialer also can function as an ACD for inbound calls or for Closer calls coming from VICIDIAL outbound fronters and even allows for remote agents logging in from remote locations as well as remote agents that may only have a phone.
- We offer Vicidial Servers in Cloud and Dedicated Server formats.
- For Cloud Server, select the appropriate Cloud server from Public Cloud Server Menu, and in Configuration options menu under Operating System select Vicidial.
- For Dedicated Server, select the appropriate Dedicated server from Dedicated Server Menu and follow same steps.
- If you need our help to troubleshoot issues or fix configuration issues for your Vicidial server, please select Premium Support under Configuration menu which is $49/month extra fee.
- If you need us to fully configure Your Vicidial Server and do all configuration for you 24/7, you must take 24/7 Vicidial Configuration Support which is an extra fee. Contact us for more details.
- We will install the Server in a fully functional way and deliver to you within hours.
- 5 Days Free Trial is not available for these Servers. You have to make payment to assign server since it takes time and effort to set up and it is not an easy work.
Order Vicidial Servers
You can order your Vicidial from the below links.
In configure options page, select "Vicidial" from Operating System drop-down option.
To get 24/7 Help on troubleshooting issues or fix configuration issues in your Vicidial server,
select 24/7 Premium support for Vicidial from Support Package dropdown menu.
Changing Drive to SSD drive for Dedicated server will result in double number of Call/Seats.
Click Here to order 8 Core Cloud Server (4-8 Seats or 20-40 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order 16 Core Cloud Server (8-16 Seats or 40-80 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order 24 Core Cloud Server (15-30 Seats or 75-150 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order 8 Core Dedicated Server (15-30 Seats or 75-150 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order 16 Core Dedicated Server (20-40 Seats or 100-200 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order 24 Core Dedicated Server (30-60 Seats or 150-300 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
Click Here to order High End 24 Core Dedicated Server With SSD Drive (60-120 Seats or 300-600 Concurrent Calls): VIEW
In Depth Features List:
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-based screen
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple vicidial dialers, or multiple campaigns on a single dialer
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign, per In-Group, or per list
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to broadcast dial to customers with a pre-recorded message
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box, queue or extension per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign or per list
- Ability to take inbound calls gathering CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call up to two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited alternate numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Agents can be logged from anywhere with just a phone, web browser, and an internet connection
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrap-up time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom Time Zone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for FTC compliance
- System-wide and per-campaign DNC lists that can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and fail over across multiple vicidial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queuing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for managers to change the selected queues for an agent
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Ability for agents to view the statuses of other agents on the system
- Ability for agents to view details for calls in queue that the agent is selected to take calls from
- Ability for agents to select and click to take calls in queue from their agent screen
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Multi-function web-based agent API allowing for control of agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Lead import web-based API
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
- Inbound email handling through the agent web screen
- Chat with customers from a website through the agent web screen
- Chat with managers and other agents in the agent web screen
- The agent web application is available in English, Spanish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Slovak, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
- The admin web pages available in English, Spanish, Greek, German, Italian, French and Brazilian Portuguese.