- We offer cPanel Servers in Cloud and Dedicated Server formats.
- For Cloud Server, select the appropriate Cloud server from Public Cloud Server Menu, and in Configuration options menu under Operating System select cPanel.
- For Dedicated Server, select the appropriate Dedicated server from Dedicated Server Menu and follow same steps.
- If you need our help to troubleshoot issues or fix configuration issues for your cPanel server, please select Premium Support under Configuration menu which is $49/month extra fee.
- If you need us to fully configure Your cPanel Server and do all configuration for you 24/7, you must take 24/7 cPanel Configuration Support which is an extra fee. Contact us for more details.
- We will install the Server in a fully functional way and deliver to you within hours.
- 5 Days Free Trial is not available for these Servers. You have to make payment to assign server since it takes time and effort to set up and it is not an easy work.
Order cPanel Servers
You can order your cPanel from the below links.
In configure options page, select "cPanel" from Operating System drop-down option.
To get 24/7 Help on troubleshooting issues or fix configuration issues in your cPanel server,
select 24/7 Premium support for cPanel from Support Package dropdown menu.
Click Here to order 8 Core Cloud Server: VIEW
Click Here to order 16 Core Cloud Server: VIEW
Click Here to order 24 Core Cloud Server: VIEW
Click Here to order 8 Core Dedicated Server: VIEW
Click Here to order 16 Core Dedicated Server: VIEW
Click Here to order 24 Core Dedicated Server: VIEW
Click Here to order High End 24 Core Dedicated Server: VIEW
Create email accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders as well as account and user-level filtering to manage email. Fight spam with BoxTrapper, Apache SpamAssassin, and email authentication. Then, use mailing lists to broadcast your message.
Configure password-protected directories, IP address denials, SSL/TLS, and GnuPG key settings to restrict access. Protect your site with HotLink Protection, Leech Protect, and ModSecurity.
Set up subdomains, addon domains, parked domains, and redirects to point visitors in the right direction. Identify your site with Simple DNS Zone Editor and Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
Take advantage of third-party software for blogs, bulletin boards, guest books, eCommerce, and more to build a robust, dynamic site.
Edit and back up files and folders while monitoring your website's disk space usage.
Store large amounts of data and limit access using MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
Know your audience and track your website's performance using Webalizer and AWStats.